Saturday, April 3, 2010

I need a hug...


What I need now is a warm hug. Not by just anyone but as long as I know that this person wont go away. Someone that can give me the feeling that I've lost. I had a bad day today and I had never cried as much that I can remember. I wish that I know someone like that is out there waiting for me. I have let you go but not the feeling that you gave me. I miss the feeling but not you. All I remember now is a warm calm and safe feeling instead of your smile. The sad thing about it is I only felt it with you and no one else. I gotta let go this is driving me crazy. Dont know what to say much becoz I dont feel like doing anything right now. Felt dizzy and restless. I want somebody to take me by the hand and pull me away from this madness.

..still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment