Sunday, November 1, 2009

College crisis....

After SPM I'm sure that everyone is gonna go to a college. But I wanna be a pilot so... now my plan is... 1) Do a foundation on Business 2) Find work. 3) Half way look out for pilot cadetship and do send as many applications I can and hope I get chosen. 4a) If I do then I'll leave business studies and jump right to piloting. 4b) If not then I complete the course till MBA and enroll in the medical line of business OR be an air stewardess for ahwile so that I can have a better opportunity of being selected because I have flight experience. But I still will not give up on flying because that is what really what I wanna do. Since piloting is very expensive I guess this is my only road. That's about it.... But the real problem is choosing a place to start as in what college to go to. This is like picking a new place for myself and making sure that the right choice makes me a better masters holder in business. Anyways, for now this is my plan and I hope that I be a pilot better than a businesswoman.

or



or



Only GOD could make this decision....PLEASE I WANNA BE A PILOT!!!!! Work your magic dude.... Thats all I'm asking for.


...Career-tied

No comments:

Post a Comment