Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thursday, Novermber 15th 2009


Today was a kinda busy day for me and I actually did alot of stuff which I don't usually do. Came to school there he was our new chemistry teacher, Mr Lau which is here to fill in for Ms. Catherine cause she is on maternity leave. He's a lil weird but as usual our class kept quiet cause he is new. Wait la few more class he'll wish we stay quite....hahahahah. Ok after that me and nadja went out to do a lil something which is a suprise so called on Graduation day. So after screaming our lungs out of signing, I went downstairs to watch the jr playing basketball. The girls lost 0-69. Ok that was bad but at least no one died or injured but definitely disappointing. When everything's over I went up to the prefect room just hanging out there doing the prom thing a lil bit. I looked at my watch and went to look for Ivy to set up the choir party stuff. I ran the whole school looking for her but no Ivy. She went out so I waited for her in the canteen. As soon as she arrived, we helped to set up the stuff for the party which includes SAKE SUSHI!!!! AND FAMOUS AMOS!!!!! yea!!!!! best club party ever. With my stuffed stomach I went looking for Joanne. I found her and we did summore prom stuff till the bell rings.

....a day of levia yam

No comments:

Post a Comment