Thursday, November 5, 2009

football+ graduation rehersal = super tired ( both legs hurt)




Today we had a football match with Sri Aman which is organized by Encik Alias for us. So as usual we were late because of the bus and we had to run up to the foyer where everyone was waiting for us. On the way there we sang songs and finally almost all of us were high especially Joanne. She started too sing the Tarzan and Jane techno song which made everyone laughed .When the song Kenangan TerIndah by Samsons was playing , her eyes starts to turn red and tears just went rolling down. And we all were like OMG Joanne and sobs continued. The funny thing was that matthew was recording her all actions with his camera phone. Everyone knew but her. When we reached there we kinda lepak-ed awhile there till En Alias saw us and asked us to rush to the field. Out of our expectations,they were wearing boots and us??? Just sport shoes and I wore my basketball shoe. We played for 3 quarters which lasted 20 min each and had rest for 10 minutes after each quarter. Nadja and Hanis scored goals but weren't enough to win the game they scored 5 goals which out of 3 was penalties. Shafie accidentally tripped and landed on the ball with her hands. Hahahahah. And Joanne caught the ball by sitting on it and one where she dived on mud. Pro wei... So I had a few good kicks which results to my right leg hurting like crap and kinda twitches once awhile and my foot had a blister on it. So when the game almost finished my left leg which was hurt during the inter house basketball match ( the left one) got kicked by a girl. The sad thing was she was wearing boots. The stud was directed to my left ankle and it hurts. Now bengkak already. When the game finished we saw Cheynne. On the way back, Joanne sang the Tarzan and Jane Techno song again.....Haigh..... So right after we reached school the graduation rehearsal starts. We were all rolling with it and everyone left after that. So it was only me and Nadja. We practiced the "surprise" song but I sucked like shit wei... OMG I was so tired till my vocals and pitches went out. Dem embarrassing. So I'm working hard and practising now. The trick to it is practice just enough so that your voice doesn't crack up tomorrow. Anyways, we were super tired but we actually had fun playing football. I just came back from buying my clothes for tomorrow and feel really sleepy now.

... cacat-ed in both ways

No comments:

Post a Comment