Tuesday, June 1, 2010

the long waited response of life...


I know it doesnt look like that but since I have missed it too much I guess its the food illusion

I know I know... I am ass not updating.. Well.. what have I been up to today??!! Hmmm... I met hui pink today and guess what??!!! She's in the same college as me... WEIRD but true.. Hehehe.. I made new friends there and they are crazy... Too bad I have to learn a new language which is mandarin to actually interact with them.. Watch out when the banana girl is gonna be long gone... While changing frequencies, I have tons of tutorial hwk to do.. Its hectic.. And also group assignments are coming hard on my schedule and life. No more outting. How can someone relax during this time of their life?? Am I being the opposite of myself which is the so called hardworking/quiet type??? I guess its evolution... I just realize I have a hunger of the language which I have used all my life which is English. I am drowning in my own mother language and want a float or something to keep my head above and stay to my now self... Currently taking the lrt everyday at 7 ish.. I noticed that KL city in the morning is BEAU-TI-ful... The canteen food there sucks and yes 3 of them.. Its not appetizing and appealing. I miss cahaya's canteen asam laksa soooo much anyone can ta pau for me?? Hope there is someone reading this and not being treated as a lousy journal of someone...

... miss SSC and the asam laksa

No comments:

Post a Comment