Wednesday, June 23, 2010

when a mind speaks...


Some of you guys might know really well that I am in silence. In face I am thinking. Thinking way too much for someone my age. Sometimes I cant sleep doing so. All of the factors which influences the decisions which I'm making or will make. It gets so serious in certain levels where my mum has to stop me doing so. Is there anyone out there does this besides me? Today I have been thinking bout coursework and log books and Thailand and shopping and Iphone 4. That is only a part of it. Too much a mind to handle which comes a day where everything will just explode and leave me crazy. I'm afraid to foreseen my breaking point and fall flat on my face. I hope I can stop before it goes serious. I'm off to sleep now and hope I will shut my brain off till I sleep soundly.

...obsession of thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment