Thursday, June 3, 2010

a normal afternoon in TAR..

I am blogging live form TAR's new computer block... the Cyber centre WOW!!(sarcastically hahah). I just had my lunch with my college buddies in TBR ( a shoplot near by our college). All and all the food there sucks but its cheap though... what you pay is supposing what you get right. Lots of people here but I manage to grab a seat and everywhere is supposing over crowded. Not that surprised la but its is all the time... Dont know what to type here and not much to say even.. At least I keep this blog alive and moving rather than having the same post to read every visit you guys come here....

Hmmm can it be another one again??!!
I'm staying loyal as ever but why does life wanna grab that away from me?
...suspicion

No comments:

Post a Comment