Friday, November 5, 2010

The status of a girl and her basketball...


I dunno what made me crashed yesterday... I cant sleep.. I cant do anything. I had so much to tell you but I didnt have the chance to do so. When there is a chance right infront of me, I'm afraid to speak or open my mouth. I get all twisted.. Tied up.. and you went away. I'm afraid that what I say to you I couldnt take back ever. Or risk losing you. I'm so fucked up. I bet this part of the story would never reach you. Never been said or remembered by anyone but me. Ok done with the sad part now comes the good part... Hahahaha... My best friend and my best friend are together. So I'm darn happy.. Lol.. I admit it might be weird but I hope everything stays the same and us joking around and talking crap. I've seen it coming last sem already but I dont wanna spoil the moment..Hahaha. I saw all the signs and hints but for the fun of it... Kept quiet. I've always been quiet. Back to me.. I have to study ITS. I REGRET not listening and skipping lectures. I am uneducated. I have to put my foot down and stand firm. I want an average 3.65 cgpa for me diploma. I want to go to UK. I want alot of things which I only can get for myself. My expectations are really high and flaws are not acceptable. Basketball training is on thursday and I am going. I'm afraid that at 9 pm in TBR is gonna be scary since the crime rate there is high and there are lesser busses at that time. I'm afraid. Hope that nothing is gonna happen. I am too young to die or have some phycological problem or knocked up. I'm afraid..will you tell me its gonna be ok? Would you care...I guess you dont even know or ever less care... Just wanna say the fire in me had not been burned down. I'll keep playing..Playing for you... To remember you.. To have the feeling of the game again...

The ball has feelings... Just treat it right and it will go where ever you want it to go.. - you

...the basketball story

No comments:

Post a Comment