Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What have I gotten into??

Status


Days passed and comes the time to update my dusty old blog.. So during the weekends I went to Ipoh for no certain reason. Randomly too. I woke up and my dad said pack your bags we're going to Ipoh. Quite frozen and in denial but I followed. I didnt wanna go because acconting exams were on monday. That freaked me out but I packed it along. Reached there and I was stuffed with Ipoh's local food 24/7. I never felt hungry or something close to it. I got so hyper and drank 2 iced white coffee one after another. Lastly went to a nearby waterfall and spent quite some time there. It was beautiful and relaxing. But the accounts was still in my mind. What a I to do? The next day back home I woke up at 5.30 am just to study accounts. And the test took its place a few hours later. I got a good feeling that I passed my coursework. God help me. I need all the luck I need.

... prayer

Dream I

This happened the day before Ipoh. You were in some dinner and I say you. I was in the corner standing and was looking for something to do. No one there was familiar to me and there were crowds of people which I havent met before. Weird I was there. Attending it. You were talking to somebody and I saw you. Your friend left. You suddently turned to my direction. I saw you but I didnt look away. That moment was what I remembered last time when it had happened a few times. That feeling came back again. That dream still echoed my mind as I see it everytime whenever I close my eyes.
...why??

No comments:

Post a Comment