Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Change...

Not everything is forever and innocent anymore... There are places and people who we're gonna meet and probably change the way we are. I admit that change is a very powerfull thing and it has not right or wrong direction where its headding. I got emotionally affected by this as what we knew never stays the same forever. Eventhough we're the same person. I am greatly shocked and dissappointed for you. We knew each other for a loooooooong time and based on that I thought I had know you indise and out. But no. Not anymore. I have opened my eyes to the real you. The person who you're gonna be and the distance as it gets further and futher apart. I dearly miss you. I want to be right back where we were innovent and everyone was happy. No bullshit. No lies. No backstabbing and No politics. I really got fed up with all of you and there were time I given up. I dont want to be near or around you anymore.can you just be the past and stay there. Sounds like I've changed. I admit I have. Well as change is what we cant avoid or divert to. I'm sorry to say that I dont want to be in your world anymore.leave me in peace where I could only change for good and be good till theday I die. I dont want to end up like you. I dont need help from my parents or my friends. I must learn to stand firm before it is too late. I need to learn it the hard way. I dont blame my parents of being the devil sometimes. I really appreciate it. I hope that you guys see this clearer than fantasy cloud-ing your sight now. Its never too late.

...for better or worse, for richer or poorer

No comments:

Post a Comment