Monday, November 1, 2010

ignored message...


I recently texted you because I was wondering how are you and what have you been up to. Just curious but I waited and waited till the next morning. No reply. This is not the first time this had been happening but I am sure you received my message but you refuse to reply. I wonder why? This is not the first time you have done this but I dont go paranoid about it because there are maybe other circumstances where you cant get back to me. I was trashed. A simple reply makes a big difference and make someone feel better. Eventhough there were things which had rattled our relationship but I am not that immature self which puts the past behind and be forgotten. I wanna remember you. In all of the ways you were. To tell you the truth. I definitely missed you. I wanted to see you. But I'm sorry you cant come first. You'll always be the second. I got over it and I bet you did too. Eventually you'll find out what was happening all along under your blinded sight. I think you knew. Thats why you wanna forget me. I understand. It was selfish. I think there is still a lil spark left by me in your heart. You just hid it from everyone including yourself and the world around you. Everyone but me. I felt it before. I know. Just dont want it to end like this. Maybe in the future where we meet again and say our goodbyes to before its too late to see you again. I want it to be memorable. Like B. It was picture perfect but Cinderella has to back early before her magical spell vanishes in your eyes reveling the timid truth about her. Always a victim of time. Your archenemy. Your demon. My reason for not being there for the both of you. Its more safer this way before you plunge too deep beyond returning to reality. I'm sorry if its too late.

...the call of my ringtone

No comments:

Post a Comment