Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The box...

I have a confession... I just wanna tell my deepest darkest secrets to someone. Someone who would never judge me on my actions and I know that they will forgive me at the end. Without worrying that my secret will leak out to the public and accept me for who I am. And the aftermath, I feel much better. Cant believe I'm wishing for a box with some random person inside to make me feel better. It can be any species of box, red box, wooden box,tall box, small box, tissue box, cardboard box, Xbox... hey??!! that's not it... LOL.. I'm not a spiritual person but I want a confession box. Inside that box will hold all of my secrets after I have done telling them and later just close it and put it away. When anyone opens it up, its empty. When I open it, it is also empty. As t helps me to forget what I have said and to move on. Its stupid to wish for a box. But I bet it will somehow help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment