Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dream 2...

I woke up from yet another strange dream. This time I was in some type of campus or school Everything I hear ends with an echo and the sight feels dreamy. I was in school. About to get ready for my basketball match. I got my red jersey in my bag. I went to the toilet to change into my jersey as the match is beginning soon. It was actually a shack. Cold and badly built which has only cement floors which has been stained by the water it had bathed it for ample time. As I began to change, a guy walks in. I shouted at him. "Hey its a girls toilet la." He went out with an akward stare. Not long later another guy walks in, this time I got pissed. I told him off and took my stuff to the guys toilet to change which was empty. I went in and came across some guys who asked me to go out. I started to panic as I had only 10 seconds to get into the court to play. I didnt wanna change and time zapped through my thoughts as I was thinking of what to do. Times up. The whistle was blown. There were the howls and boo's thrown at my face. I was dumbfounded. I was hated. I knew what they expect from me. I didnt give myself to them. I was a wasted player who fretts and stammers. A loser. Then things were a flashing white light. I was on a bus ride to somehwhere. I look out at the window looking at the scenery of a sports day happening without a presence of a loser. I felt left out. But not emotionally. I went to the principals office and I was told that I was suspended from any sporting event ever for my whole life. I took it and went out of the room with a straight face. No tears. No words. Just a heavy lump in my pressure building chest. Then I saw B. Smiles are brought back to sully face. But still emotionless. B approached me and whispered into my ear. "I did it." B took my hand and led me up to a stairway. Used only for emergencies it was empty and dark but still visible through a ray of light from a high window. B sat down on the stairs. B werent speaking but you knew something was wrong with me. Something you see beyond what my face shows. Only you knew how. I hugged B but you wernt in motion.In a trance but B didnt repel. Soon B gave in and held me too. B said " Come away with me'. Soon B left but a folder of papers had taken B's place. I took it and went to my study table to examine it. It was full of brochures with B's pencil scribbles on it. As if B was guiding me to the plan that B had created. There was a flyer of B's campus which looks like it was on a highland with dutch-like designs to it. B circled a course. Economics. Lolz. Smiles and sillyness of B was on my mind. As I look further, there was a promotional leaflet of a macbook pro. Markings on the paper were "You I'll be needing this. Its around 4000." To my amazement you knew what I wanted. But I had already bought it. And lastly details of my room rent. B was trying to fake a random room rent so that I'll be staying with B. It says " a friendly room mate, beautiful penthouse overlooking the hills, everything you need plus.. its free of charge." B really knew how to temp me.Then it stopped. I want to leave this shithole soo bad and to just go far far away where you are. But I cant face my parents the fact. Then I woke up. I still could feel B. I know B is around. With me.


...things which are not ment to be said but feel

No comments:

Post a Comment