Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Final Phase


All of the heartbroken-ness and the tears had finally come to an end for me. I still miss you and wish things could have been better. I want whats best for you. A future but without me being there to enjoy and witness all of the barriers and celebrations with you. To see you smile and lightened up again after a heavy storm is like I'm about to drown and in complete darkness and somehow there is life being implemented into my dead body. If you're wondering I had being broken and somehow I managed to put back all of the pieces not completely but it starts to take shape. Picking the sharp shards of broken glass with wounded hands is what its like. I glad to say I had lived through a heartbreak the first one and followed by a broken crush. I actually feel more stronger and less afraid of what this earth is gonna throw at me. I'm glad the last thing what you have taught me was to break me and to learn myself how to pick up the pieces. I thank you for that. For everything. I found and old folder in the computer and it was some outdated blog posts and msn chat conversations. I reread it and I was clearly a stupid ass for love. Hahahaha.. silly me :).... I had realized all of this when I met somebody in the lrt.. Somebody I dont know but somehow I sense a connection. Though I'll never see you again you had made me realize that its not over. I still have a long way ahead. More stories and thoughts to come...

Thank you anonymous person in the lrt

...after a bad dream comes a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment