Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First post of the month of October...


Recently went to melacca for a makan trip because of missing melacca food to much. I haven been back for almost 8 months and damn things had changed.... The eye on malaysia is taken down... Roads had been rerouted. And also the dataran pahlawan shopping square had also expanded. Wow cant believe that I had been away from that long for so many changes to be made. And going there had made me eat 24/7. I ate 25 sticjs of satay chelup,a packet of nasi lemak kukus with additional kangkung, and 4 puttu piring just ONLY for dinner. To top it of I ate 2 plates of mee goreng and 2 fried eggs for breakfast. That made me sick... lolz That had made me not eating for the whole of monday. Today I just had my sem 1 results and to tell you guys the truth I did quite okey-ish. I got 3 A's and 1 B- and a C+. CGPA of 3.375... I cant believe I pass my accounts. Whatever maybe its just luck I guess... Dont know at the moment whether my result sucks anot cause it;s my first exam in college. Hope this sem I do better. At least all of the subjects seems ok but on paper its another story. Hope I do well.


when I was shaking internally I thought of you,
I was really scared and search for the feeling that you're there,
Everything happened that day I'll use it for the stormy days ahead,
knowing that everything will eventually be ok and just put my foot one after another.


...positivity

No comments:

Post a Comment