Wednesday, September 22, 2010

post report for sem 1 holidays...

Ahhhh... 3 weeks had gone passed now and I actually have an interesting yet kinda exhausting holiday but the least productive one. First things first I didnt work.. Hahahaha not needed to cause I dont need anything in particular for now.... Got my new laptop and installed gta san anderas in it.. got kinda hooked and finally finished the game... Erm... Owh.. Raya food was ok ok.. Not as nice as usual and now its frikin expensive.. Other than that Shah Alam is like a ghost town. Almost car-less and the street where my house is is really dark as many weren't at home. It was really a quiet raya. But surprisingly Pyramid was packed. Weird??!! Lolz... After raya my grandfather went on a trip with his colleagues to Thailand!! So happy for him!! We encouraged him to go as the fare was cheap and were partially paid by his school. He was a changed person when he came back and so wanted to take me and my sis there to see the things he saw. He was so amazed and happy as he didnt regret going at all. I love him very much... And I had to attend my relatives funeral as she gave way to cancer. She was ill for quite sometime now and she was a really kind and caring lady. I was quite close to her as I use to go to her house way back during my Bukit Jelutong days. Rest in peace... I am glad that she not need to suffer anymore but sad cause she is such a great soul. Later right after the funeral... August's Farewell as he going to uk to study.. I'll miss him though. I wonder one day we will slowly being shipped off to somewhere and there will be farewells to come in the future. Dont forget us 'gus'!!... To sum up my holidays, my great grandfather was admitted to the hospital recently. He is kinda i a critical condition because of his old age. He is 96 this year. I visited him yesterday in Uni Hospital and he was breathing heavily as his lungs are filled up with fluids. Its sad to see him like that as he was fighting for ever breath. Hope he pulls through. To end my holidays, I think that I'll be going back to melacca for a day or 2 just to pleasure myself with the local food there... Hah!! Cher.. I am going back after all... Wan tapau for up anot??? But there is just one thing left in my mind.... When will they upload the sem 2 timetable for SBS??? Hmmmm.. hope its soon as I dunno when and what time I had to be in college to attend my first class in the second semester... Had to work hard already... Have been rotting for 3 months without worries... I actually missed the lrt though...

.. see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment