Saturday, September 4, 2010

yay!! for now...


Finally I finished my sem 1 exams... So relieved and the best thing is I dont have to even bother doing time series ( chap in QS, quantitative studies). I'm still glad eventhough I dont have any idea how to do 3 probability questions. I lost 9 marks but wth. I wanna do something while having my 3 weeks of holiday now. I wanna make cookies and lagsania and other stuff which required an overn. I bought a new OVEN!!! Finally, and I could do more kinds of food with it. Other than that, I'm gonna drive the new car that we traded the kenari for. And I'm so excited cause its my dream... brand. Not the car I dreamt of but close enough. Although its around 11 years old but it still works like magic. Cant wait... HEHEHEHEHE!!! I wanna watch moonlight renassaince (ka hou yuet yuen : in canton )again. Still so addicted to it eventhough I had watch it already sometime back. So happy finally a break since I had to get up at 6am just to study the stupid quantitative studies till around 11am. After that, I studied summore in the lrt. If I fail, I dont know what to say. Maybe just give up and do something else. Something which makes me happier than business. Having second thoughts sometimes about the course which I have choosen but I had already gone quite deep in it already. I cant picture myself somewhere with some other friends doing some different course. I have great friends here. I'm lucky. hahahah

Just wanna tell ya'll that have fun bbq-ing!!! and dont drink and drive and dont stay up so late partying without me :)!!!! lolz....

...happy ever after ( for now.... )

No comments:

Post a Comment