Friday, September 3, 2010

The Answer I would die for...


I could break down easily.. Shattered within a second. I could wake up the next day with a smile on my face. I could be the best that I could ever be. Makes everything effortless. Even pain couldnt stop me from doing anything. I was strong and unstoppable. Regardless of anything or anyone who would turn their back on me. Fearless. All of which I am when I'm with you. Perhaps it's love. Or is it just an illusion of what I felt. Now after a few years now I still cant get you off my mind. It's coming back. I may seem disloyal but deep inside I had already given my heart to you. Given everything. It may look like I'm with another but I am darn sure that I could never feel what I felt when I'm around you. Or as simple as talking to you. Severely kept inside my heart for a long time so deep till you cant even see it. I' m sorry. I was wrong. You got hurt. I got a giant scar and swollen eyes from the rain that it had cause me. I believe that its true. It was always there. You just had to keep it inside, deep inside where you dont need to take it out or show it to anyone even yourself. I could bet my life it was there. After all of this I still have hope. I still have strength. I still have the feeling. and the most of all I'm still waiting. I hope that I could find the key that I had lost. I hope I find it soon. I'll find you, somebody, I will take myself half way across the world, hoping to find you. Till then please wait. I know we'll grow old. Will meet many wonderful people and will fall in love. I'm not searching for the love but an answer that I had to know. Wish you well. And be strong for yourself as things in life may hurt you. I cant be there. I cant be seen. But I know I can be felt.

...the interdict answer

No comments:

Post a Comment