Friday, September 17, 2010

Hollow Heart...

When all of these bullshit is over I feel empty. Not as lively and whole as before. No spirit. No future. I rather feel something eventhough it hurts rather than feeling this. I am miserably and officially emotionless. I havent felt like this before. When before I met you, I dont remember anything. Nothing. When I first fall for you I remember everything. I remember you. I at least remember something. I although it always felt like a dream but I kept looking for something to remind me that it was real. Believable. Trustable. Soon I will find you. Eventhough whoever you are is halfway across the earth I'll find you. At least tell you how much you mean to me. Till then I'm free. I'm able to fall in love again.

... confessions of my hollow heart

No comments:

Post a Comment