Saturday, August 28, 2010

all i need is the drive...

Now currently studying microecons I am trying to fight the fact that my bed is calling out for me. I am doing my best to not hear its call. he only thing which stands in its way is the fact that something I have made me realize and be more aware of what am I suppose to do, what is more important and the most important of all the willingness to do something. A drive which I had lost years ago which made me do things I could only imagine. I felt like I was possessed in a good way weirdly and just stop being the usual slacker me which things just slide to me effortlessly. I felt such a cheat when I have control over my imagination and the mentality of my brain. It is when sometimes you just dont control or think what you're doing and just appear in the moment when you open your eyes. Its something that I had not used in a long time and I'm trying to work it out again. I hope that this thing I'm gonna do doesnt have any side-effects and misunderstanding towards others. As it did happened before, I dearly sorry as I was acting with my brain instead f my heart. Anyways, I did have an interesting day and the night had just started. Hope my brain doesnt fries up when I need it so dearly tomorrow.

...mind control freak

No comments:

Post a Comment