Tuesday, August 17, 2010

crazieee surveys!!! numba 2

Finish The Sentence

Finish The Sentence I love... pure fruit smoothies...

Right now I want... heavy caramalized buttered popcorn

I feel like... shit..

I hate it when... i have to do stuff over and over again for no stupid reason..

I fear... butterflies..

I'm lonely without... my computer/phone/music/astro/dvd\'s

I need... more time....

Today I... didnt do anything...

Tomorrow I'm... gonna study.. I hope...

I just... ate an apple..

I want to meet... Megan Fox...

I'm hungry for... a double GBC burger...

I love it when... it rains

I'm afraid of... commitment and the lost of freedom

I'm listening to... busted

I'm wearing... a hat,shirt,ladies boxers..

I wish I was in... USA!! or venice or rome...

I want to get... everything i want

I can't... forget bout something...

I'm nervous to... call you...(you know who you are)

My Mom thinks I'm... a splitting image of her

My Dad thinks I'm... his so called "son"

I'm happy when... everything with you and me worked out

I'm sad when... shit happens...

I'm disappointed that... I would not succeed

I wish I looked like... myself..

...a lil bit of "me"

1 comment:

  1. Shit happens because it's part of our life lah. =D Loves

    ReplyDelete