Monday, August 23, 2010

the question where many pause when asked...

The magic question.. " Is it worth the feeling of love when you eventually know its gonna hurt?" I was inspired by this question when it hit me as I was reading a blog of my friends. Some may think twice upon answering some might ignore it but a handful others will say yes. I have been amazed how love can transform someone and make people do things they only could dream of. Believe me I had been a believer since it happened. Though it was a long time ago, this thing called love I had not a clue what it was. How it happened and why does people are willing to do amazing and sometimes stupid things caused by it. My amazement about love had left me question the unanswered. To come to think of it, love changes the world and many happenings which had happened had a link to love. Some people fight for it, some die for i and some might even live by it. I know the feeling of it and the feeling of hurt. It not only had give people faith but also the many unsung others scars which they die together with. So if I ever was asked this question this is how I'll reply. " Love doesnt come and go as often. Some had waited forever but it hasnt reached to them. There cant be many who can take hold of my heart and the simple word of I love you could make you tear and weaken your foolish heart. For all of the love I had felt and lost. I think for each second of the presence of love around you in your whole heart. I know it is worth every second of my life that I'm lucky enough to feel it for just once."

Now I know why...

...the most beautiful thing of all mankind

No comments:

Post a Comment