Thursday, August 26, 2010

really... levia really??!!


I dont know what else to say here but I just felt like updating my blog. I do have a question lurking and lingering around my mind and here it is " Has your dreams somehow had crossed your reality?" For me I dream all the time. That is why I like to sleep and just shut down. I dream of everything I want and actually dream of many happy endings with people who are so special and important to me but I'm not in a chance to be with them. Call me a lunatic but I am starting to lose it. I dont bother whatever is gonna happen in reality as long as I can sleep and dream. I have been questioned by my parents why do I sleep so much till they convince me to see a doctor or something. I guess this is slowing eating my sanity away. I totally freaked out and I'm too blurred. Stuff and places which I have dreamt had actualy came to reality and it freaks me out. Suddently I came across something that was so familiar and I havent been into that place before. Not only places but also people. I wonder if my dreams are actually potential future stuff. Ok now I'm being stupid and farfetched. Its ok to think about weird connections to stuff which actually do happen once awhile.

...symptom : to much 'inception'

No comments:

Post a Comment