Thursday, August 5, 2010

scared the shit out of me...

I failed my quantitative studies and also almost fail my microeconomics as well as accounts. I felt like a stupid moron and I was seriously waaaaaaayyyyy below my standards. I feel that I had let myself relax too much and the lazy bug had already kicked in. After half a year fooling around, I start to get serious. Finally. No more floating around and the " I-dont-give-a-fuck" attitude. I felt like I'm dumbest person I had ever met. I disappointed myself. I feel disgraced. I'm gonna pull my socks and my sleeves to start to work hard. I had discarded my emo-ness and day dreamy attitude for my realistic future. Phewww...The only thing I was happy was I realized all of this before its too late. Indirectly I was happy I had crappy results to wake me up. Thanks... I need a slap on my face once awhile.

...woke up after sleeping for 2 and a half years.

No comments:

Post a Comment