Sunday, August 8, 2010

dream:1


You suddenly appear out of the blue. It was at night and there is somekind of a party going on but there wernt many people there. Not anyone I know but wandering near the singing stage and there was you approaching me. I was stunned. We somehow ended up in my house and were looking at pictures that we were in the moments together. From there I knew that you had never stop thinking bout me. You asked me to cut all of those pictures and paste it in a book. I suggested that we do a video instead. All you did was smile. I smiled too. I grab you by your waist and pulled you up from the floor that we're sitting on. I still could feel it now as I am typing this. While doing this, you look me in the eye and we both stopped time. We both knew something. But didnt say a word. We went outside and you asked me to wait at the garden while you go to your car to take some stuff. (now this part gets funny) You gave me a gigantic bag of marshmallows which looks like a huge pillow. Seriously. I took it from your hand and you disappeared. ~ I hate it when dreams that were so perfect suddenly has its awkward twist to it which makes it really ridiculous. Anyways, I saw you in my dreams and waiting for more to come.

...when perfect comes an awkward moment

No comments:

Post a Comment