Tuesday, August 17, 2010

a new laptop a new beginning...


Yay !! Now I'm blogging from my new notebook. I just bought it a few days ago in Lowyat.It was my whole paycheck when I collected through working for a few months till May. To my surprise my reaction was like " ok... I got a new laptop. ( silence)" Maybe its just a lil hope lifting thingy which encourages me to study harder and eventually have gifts and places waiting for me. Its not just any acer or dell notebook but its a ..... MACBOOK PRO!!!!! I'm still getting used to the os and to tell you guys the truth its wayyyyyyy better than the windows. Its lesser bullshit and everything is so polished and refined. I'm beginning to fall in love with it as I'm using it. I think I'll wont look at windows at the same perspective again once I have a mac. The trackpad is so frikin awesome and it has a touch screen feeling to it but it doesnt smudges up your screen. The whole thing is around 2kg in weight and its super solid and well built. But there is one thing I have left to say "FINALLY"...

...worth my every 4000 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment