Sunday, August 22, 2010

when all you have is a hint of hope left...

After all along, I know that "this" wont happen again. Even if I wanted it so badly, I know deep inside I'm too late to reach out for it. As I dwell along this life I have following the wind wherever it takes me, I hope that somehow I'll end up living life comfortably. I'm just gonna do what I had to do and get myself to where I wanna be. Another 4 more years hanging on here. I'm not gonna lie that it's an easy ride with the memories of you keep dropping by my lonesome mind makes it even harder to concentrate and to see clearly. Certain days when I have great days and certain days having a wrekking week. I could go insane if this keeps going on. I'm clueless. Most of the time I feel so tired by doing nothing. I'm gonna use that lil hope that I have left to put myself out of misery. I'm depressed but trying not to show any of it. To tell the truth I hate answering questions when it is thrown for me to answer. I'm tired. Whenever there is you I hope I'l meet you half way around the world or anywhere else. I want this again. Please hear me out.

..if you ever had the time to listen

No comments:

Post a Comment