Saturday, August 7, 2010

Accounting maniac...


Fine!!Accounting is not my cup of tea but I have to somehow find a way to shove it into my reluctant brain just for the sake of my future. In the way I had put it, in order to live the life I have to do accounts. Just for two semesters and then I'm hopefully done with it with the rest of my life. I am in desperate need of good luck and concentration to pull this semester exams with flying colors. To that I am cramming every possible time into studying accounts before its too late. I really want to get into the deans list and from there I could actually go somewhere with this kinda unique degree of mine to places which I had longed for awhile now. London or the US. I hope to migrate there and get a well payed job to sustain my needs. That's all I'm asking for. I'm not greedy. I dont wanna live in Malaysia although it has soooo many delicious foods I like here but the way it has been run-ed and governed is very unfair and morally wrong. I dont wanna live in a one-sided country. I want equality and modernized thinking of people to be my countrymen. I need the future and it is clearly not here. But no matter where I go I will never forget that where I was raised and where I come from. Looking for the greener grass of the other side of the fence for my life of the future. I hope I'm strong enough to do so and leave all of this behind.

...a love hate affair

No comments:

Post a Comment