Friday, January 7, 2011

Back to thyself..


What I wanna say is I'm back to the old me... No more emoness. Just pure happiness and awkwardness.. Hehehehe... At the moment I'm studying for MacroEcons exams tomorrow. This time I really gotta study... I've been rotting for a long time now.. When exams are over, I will rot for another week and maybe work. I miss the old cafe. I miss the coffee machine. Before all of this I used to sleep to peacefully and with ease. Now, its weird cause I cant even sleep at all. I have to either gulp down some alcohol or tire myself just to sleep. I hope this doesnt drag on long before I become an official alcoholic or a hyperactive victim. This doesnt help at all with my now stressful state. I have shown signs of pimples and sleepiness these days. I look dreadful. I need rejuvenation. After B's departure, I found something quite interesting. From that onwards it changed my whole direction of life. Everything with just one picture. I immediately back off. This is not the person who I once knew. No worries. I am now very happy with C. Someone who is there. Nice to know somebody is around. Life now is rather slow and boring. Its always the predictable stuff and the daily routine. I need a spark in my life. Not love but something interesting. Something to get my blood pumping. You made my day and when you tell me stuff is as if I'm the only one here. I really like that. Its weird we have quite alot in common but sadly we're not ment to be. I cant have you if I wanted to. You're the sweetest and the most down to earth. I'm crushing quite hard but stayed calm as I am not alone myself. I know its confusing but you'll never get it. I really like what we have. I want you to be my best friend. Maybe sometime in the future when we're not bounded by our commitment. Then we'll work something out together. I think we'll be awesome. :)

...the perfect one but not mine.(yet.. hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment