Thursday, January 13, 2011

People and their age...


As time goes on, people are being more wiser and more Conscious. Well as time goes on so as age. Well as we, the society, define intelligence with their age. Some people had lived through their middle age and still not as wise as a city teenager. Not only their age but also the environment where they were raised and things that they had experienced through their lives. As for the quote " What doesnt kill you makes you stronger" is widely used I could purpose that experiences determine the wiseness of people despite of their age. The reason why I point this out is that my parents dont know my level of intelligence. How I function or how I take on a task anymore. Compared to the lil me in the earlier years, I feel that they dont know the current 'me'. It gets annoying when they still treat me as a baby and want to do things for me as I look incapable in their eyes. How the hell am I gonna grow up when you keep doing things for me. I am so pissed off with them but I cant tell them. I'm afraid that if I do tell them, they will realize that their lil gurl is growing so fast till they cant catch hold of her anymore. What is the hardest for a parent to do is to let go of their lil girl to explore the hazardous and wonderful world outside their arms. I myself know I'm ready but telling them so is a really selfish thing to do. In the same time, its killing me when they do that. So I guess I'm caught up in this situation. Am I growing too fast for my own good or the perspective of them towards their lil gurl is too slow? I think I grow faster compared to people of my age. I take quizzes in the net and it concludes that I live like I'm 40. That is a compliment nor an insult to my routine. I guess that I'm just a forty year old trapped in a 19 year old body. Epic right... I cant wait to get out of here, get my own place, and live far away from my parents. I hope I have a good life. Succeed in the essentials of life. I cant live in hell hole anymore. I want out as soon as I finish my studies and get a job. I dont mind a crappy job but just enough to get away. I need that now. I'm tired here.

...old teenager

No comments:

Post a Comment