Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bk Tinggi... EPIC...


I just came back from Bk. Tinggi and I seriously wont be going back there again. Time passes by so slowly and there is nothing to do there at all. Bummer... I should have brought my laptop.. The weather there is nice though.. How I wish I could bring the weather there to my own home here.. Its been long since I've updated but wth... Lol... Anyways I had the idea of working this sem break but... I dont think I'm gonna... Not in the rush of saving money for a new ipod touch... Rather I would like to take my time... I think the next release is on September.. My ipod shuffle now is almost dead and it keeps pausing for no reason.. Well I guess it is already old.. falling apart after a long life of 3 years.. Not bad fo a free gift.. People might think.. Why not get an Iphone.. Why the ipod touch? Its because my phone is not gonna die and it has a kickass camera where no apple item could beat. I am happy with my phone. A phone is a phone. An Ipod is an Ipod. I believe seperate things have its own specific speciality... Phone has buttons and a numerical keypad. Well on the ipod tough is an entertainment device. I hope I get it soon. Now exams are all over... I hope I do well.. Now I'm not praying for getting a pass for FOA but an A for IOM which I did badly... The only subject that I thought I had no problem with but at the last minute bit me right in the ass... Talk bout backstabbing subjects... I havent seen my grandparents for the longest time ever.. I dearly miss them... How I wish I could grow up faster and take care of them... They are the light of my life.. Without them I could not function and die of misery... I'm gonna see them during CNY Yay this time Its back in melacca... FINALLY!!! I miss going back to melacca all the food and my lil flat house where I wish its gonna be there forever... Happy times...

Ps: Mr. Nice Guy.. Please make up your mind.. Dont waste my time...


...uncertain break


No comments:

Post a Comment