Saturday, September 26, 2009

just when you think its over...is it really so?


You always keep me hanging by a thread and made me so worried about us. Seriously its not fun at all but worth it. Wondered if someone hangs you on one a thin piece of thread when you're about to fall to a bottomless pit. Have you felt this way? For people who are hanging there its very scary and you kept praying that something will happen to save your life. Eventually the thing which you least expected appears when you really want it and makes your day. Its really a sigh of relive to know that there is some way things could have actually change to what you've dream of. A breath of fresh air after slowly dying from suffocating into the dark. Your brain shuts down bit by but until there is nothing left and no purpose to continue anymore. That was the feeling that I had these past weeks and months. Now alive finally I will soldier on to a new day when everything I know and hope for will be there just waiting for me to catch with my bare hands to fulfill a better tomorrow.

...hanging by a moment

No comments:

Post a Comment