Tuesday, September 8, 2009

why is it like this?

It may sound like a stupid question to you but I have every right to ask. The weird thing is I always get the answer which I only understand half of it. Call me stupid but I am getting tired with all the problems and misunderstandings happen here. I just wanna live a happy life which is less shitty with problems. If who ever you are is reading this, I'll like to remind you that this blog which I've created is to express how I feel. I suggest you to stop reading as it may hurt you with the truth which I'm about to say. If you wanna get all stressed up with shit I have already warned you so its not my fucking problem saying what I fell. Ok. First thing's first. Its getting annoying when this problem keeps circling around and being an issue with all of you. Correct me if I'm wrong you are also feeling sick of it. Cant we all just act like adults and speak the truth face to face and settle this once for all. And let out all which is bothering you clearly in our faces. Its funny you don't want to because you keep asking us to fuck off when we wanna talk. And when we wanna know whats with you and also the same thing fuck off. When we wanna make you happy you say save it. Tell me how too solve this if you were me? Second is, after so long being friends it ends like this. Fighting over something which is cause by miscommunication and full of misunderstanding. If you think it really ends like this then I got nothing to say but to just leave it like this. I really don't wanna leave it like this but cant you see the aftermath? So everything becomes fine and apologies had been accepted. But will it go away overnight? Will it still be kept in our hearts about this? Will we ever be the same as before? Will we guarantee that it will not happen again? All these questions which I'm asking but everyone pretend not to hear them. Look beyond whats the problem and make a decision which is the best. All I'm asking is just make the best decision and live life the way it should be. Talk it out la my god!!! How long you wanna drag this along. JUut imagine us in our shoes. I'm not afraid to tell you but its frikin stupid to be upset for all these problems. And I am really annoyed with people not giving others to comment when it is a discussion and keep SHUSH-ing people for no fucking reason. Don't always think you are right but to think for what's best for everyone. I know you bersusah payah go solve everything but it doesn't give you the right to SHUSH-ing people up for no reason. I am really tulan now but I know that I will not keep this in my heart because I know you for along time now and I think you will not keep it in your heart also. I still love you. And you're still sexy...hahahaha

Anyways PLEASE DON'T KEEP THIS IN YOUR HEART WHERE I"M JUST SAYING WHAT I FEEL!!

...fucked up in many ways

No comments:

Post a Comment