Sunday, September 6, 2009

Step 2 : Stress Pimples...


Ok I know that SPM's near and I start to stress. Not only my brain is stressed out now but also my face. Pimples are popping out like mushrooms after rain and I'm telling you its now worse that the stress pimple situation in PMR. And also those dark circles around my eyes. OMG I look like a frikin owl now. Anyways, I don't bother worrying now cause I'll be looking like a dead person for another 2++ months or more. Now... progress report. I'm now healthy, a lil bit fat and just drank a bottle of 10 % tequila. Nothing wrong the most annoying feeling now is the type of headache which appears when you are so intend to study but it is just right to make you cant absorb stuff. Haigh frikin SPM. Haven't said anything for awhile now cause nothing's happening now. Quiet... yea I know. So peace out peeps.

...half past dead

No comments:

Post a Comment