Friday, September 4, 2009

blue pink yellow... whatever


When people are sad you say they're blue. When they're sick , green. I wonder what's the colour of my feeling ? I am always feeling emotionless and don't give the slightest care about anything nowadays. Seriously its frustrating. When you don't have the slightest reaction when something happens, it so dull. I'll tell you one thing which makes all of this clearer... When you take a photo people ask you to smile. The bad thing is I don't know how to do it unnaturally but you only have to make me laugh to see my true smile. That's why my blog doesn't have my personal pics... Sad rite... I know. Its a problem. Its not a bad thing and its not a good thing. The good thing about it is you can hide all your expressions and no one will know how you feel. As they say, your face tells people how you are but I wanna dare you guys to tell how I feel when you guys see me. LOL.... The bad thing is you don't seem to care about stuff and stress about nothing at all. Is there something wrong with me? Or I am just being me? Weird... Oh yea... my spm trail went kinda sucky and full of silly mistakes. The same thing NO EXPRESSION. So whats my colour again?


...people with no feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment