Monday, September 28, 2009

the security of thinking of you...


Whenever I'm in my room trying to fall asleep. I think of you which always make me sleep better and the world slowly quiets down so that I can sleep. Always look in the sky just wondered if what my heart says is heard by anyone. Too bad I still have no reply which has stopped long time ago. Emo-ing as people say but I don't really care. Its best to just float away sometimes not to care about anything which matters. That's what I did then. I have made a sacred promise in my heart which will forever live on within me. I feel much better now. Have thought of lots of things through. Still wishing that it ends differently that what was already done.

...sleeping with a smile ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment