Friday, October 2, 2009

If I'm gonna die...

As I was listening to the song by Nickelback - If today was your last day, I start to think what if I'm gonna die and I know it. What will I do? How will I feel? Ok... All I'm gonna say is I will feel sad but not afraid of it. Anyways if its a painful death, I'll be blind drunk before I'll die. Actually the first thing that will go through my head is how to make it easy for everyone.

8.00am - go straight to the health organization where I'll sign a contract where all of my body parts which are donate-able will be taken from my dead body to help others including my blood.

10.00 am - call up my friends and have a great time spending everything I can. Make everyone smile ( I mean crash the damn f**king mall)

1.00pm- eat a sushi buffet with my friends. (and also trash the whole restaurant)

2.30pm- Go to the KL air club and take a private flight around KL in a cessna and drive it!!!

3.30pm- Go to the charity and donate every dollar any penny I have in my bank. With only 50 bucks in my wallet left.

4.00pm- Go to any Waterfall which is the closest. Just spend time there....

5.00pm- With my drench clothes, I will go to my favourite place in the world and just lay there till the sun set.

7.45pm- Eat dinner with my family.

9.30pm- Go somewhere people cant find me and look for an open sky.Listen to my ipod and laying down looking at the stars and recall my memories which I will just put a smile on my face.

10.30pm- Call people and apologize for what I've done wrong and wish them the dearest of luck.

11.00pm- The last hour of my life. I'll call the person who I'll only love in my life and tell them the things which I wanted to say but didn't. Ending with the conversation I love you forever and always.

11.59pm- Close my eyes and think of my life till.....

...if tomorrow doesn't come

No comments:

Post a Comment