Tuesday, October 20, 2009

sick again...


Yesterday...haigh after a nice trip to my hometown and ate a whole lot I got some mild food poisoning followed by a high fever. To make things worse I have SPM trail 2 tomorrow. Sei Lor... Yesterday I woke up cause I felt very nauseous and rushed to the toilet throwing up some green bitter stuff also known as bile. Right after that I felt there was a acid like taste up in my throat and in my mouth. The feeling was horrible. Drank about 1/2 cup of milo and then 5 minutes later threw up again. My body was so weak and dehydrated. Felt like dying. My stomach was crying out of hunger so I drank another half and went straight to my room and trying to concentrate not to throw up again. And so I felt asleep doing so. About lunch, my mum took me to see the doctor but he is out to lunch. So she drove to a cafe and ate there. For me I have to witness her eating but almost everything I eat gets out after 5 minutes. Sad. So I was feeling so miserable and a cat came along. It sat there miaow-ing so I kinda talked to it. See I was so sick till I spent time talking to a cat. I called it Comel. And later I decided to call it Dr.Comel. Lunch passed and after the doctors I went home. I ate the medicine and went to sleep. That was around 1pm. When I woke up it was 8pm. Lolz... slept for 7 hours. I was so drowsy and lifeless. That was when I knew that I had fever and took a temperature. It was freaking high. After medicine I slept at 9.30pm till 10.30am the next day. Just imagine how many hours I had slept!!!

...sick of being sick

No comments:

Post a Comment