Sunday, October 11, 2009

(Weddings.... ) x 3

When your been in a relationship for a long time, its normal that you're getting married sooner or later. So what I'm trying to say is that 3 of my cousins have already married. To make it more interesting, the marriage streak starts around 2 years ago. For 3 years now, my closest cousins get hitched all in a row. Weird but yea. Yesterday my another cousin got married. Everything was nice and this time we went to the church. It was soo touching and I actually had to hold back a few tears when everyone was so happy when she walked down the isle. And the part which they said I do. That melted everyone's hearts. Anyways, the worst thing is I was sick that day kinda had high fever and the whole package. Still sick now. Happy for both of them looked so sweet together.

...fairytale ending

No comments:

Post a Comment