Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Perfect place but you're not here....

Yesterday I was in Melacca and I went to this place near the seaside to eat dinner. The place was fully redone as I was shocked when I went there. After dinner, I took a walk along the seaside and to this pier. There was the sunset. The most beautiful one I had ever seen. I stood there taking it all in and the cool sea breeze. I stood there till the sky was pitch black overlooking the ocean. It was the perfect place to get away fro all the problems and crap which we all deal everyday. I stood there thinking about things which are about to come towards me and you. I really want you to be there with me at that time but cant. I stared and think about eveything. As I gaze up above me I saw a whole blanket of stars which were shining brightly that night. I just dont know why things were so unbelievable that day. I looked hard for the most shiny one and closed my eyes and made a wish. Telling it about everything which I want to happen. Not greedy but just 3 wishes. All and all, right after that fireworks went off. Lighting the dark sky. It went on for about 5 minutes. If you could be here with me you would see the world I see.

....just prayed for your deepest wish

No comments:

Post a Comment