Sunday, October 4, 2009

RMAF and Thunderbirds Air show..



As aeroplanes swoosh above my school, from the sound of the engine I knew it wasn't any local plane which is flying. I start to wonder. The next day around 8+am,me,my dad and grandpa went to the air show. Little that we know there are so many people there and everyone gathered at the runway where planes taxi and there is a large hangar around there. Super huge its like bigger than my school. Took some shots and the planes displayed there were so large and makes me wonder how does it fly when its so frikin huge and heavy.






The cockpit of a jet fighter..Wow!!!



Some airplanes displayed there...frikin cool


...and a helicopter





with people by the thousands...

Eventhough I learn physics and learned the Bernoulli's Principle and all but when you're here you would think the same thing too.Crowding like sardines we stood there as we waited for the event to start. We were so pumped up and there were sound of plane engines buzzing in the atmosphere. Still crowding and people all aligned patiently waiting. The weather nearly spoiled the show as it was about to rain. But luckily IT DIDNT!!!!! I was fooling a round with my camera and the ang mo pilots all dem hot wei dem yeng!! And there are women pilots there too. They were friendly and asked us to be patient as the show was about to start. They are actually the famous Thunderbirds from the USA and they fly F-16's for this show which is about to start.







plane inspection...




Taking off...

The stunts which they did was like SUPER cool!!! It is so worth it and made everyone happy. After the show, there is this pasar where they sold merchandise and stuff. Hahahah out of no where there was this guy who yelled " Air mineral satu ringgit Sejuk dan Kurang manis" My grandpa was laughing and that was priceless. We stood for more than 3 hours under the drizzle and later the scorching sun. Now at around 1 something while I am writing this blog, I had several sunburns on my face and its frikin red now. After coming back from the airshow, I slept from 4pm to 9pm. 5 hours and now I am quite sleepy. Tired and all it was a great day and definitely a highlight of my life.

..happy sun-burned girl

No comments:

Post a Comment