Sunday, October 11, 2009

when you miss somebody...

Whenever you miss somebody there are feelings which is indescribable to post here but I'm telling you there are such things. I don't know how to explain it but this is what I describe my feeling now. It feels like I wanna see that person so badly but when I do so I don't know what to say. Wanna tell how I feel but cant say it out. Keep thinking about times when we were and felt like I wanna hold your hand at the same time thinking should I. Wanna look into your eyes like before but will you look back. Cant express anything and afraid that the situation turns cold. And later you walk away. Dont know when will see you again and cant call you or even text you. Dont know are you still thinking of me or already move on. All I can do is watch you from a distance cant be seen or cant be heard of. Silently stand in th dark corner not to be seen by you. Feelings which are sealed forever.

...past now and always till forever

No comments:

Post a Comment