Tuesday, October 6, 2009

live a fan die a fan...


Bon Jovi. The best ever rock legends ever. They are the reason why I love music so much and Jon Jovi has the greatest voice ever. The story begins when I was 3 years old. That was the 90's where rock and roll was famous for. My parents told me whenever I hear a Bon Jovi song, I will quickly grab my dad's badminton racket and jump on the couch pretending to be like them while singing their song. I was addicted to music since. My act was so hardcore until my parents took me to a concert. Not just any concert but a Bon Jovi concert. I was 5 and I remembered that I sat on my dad's shoulders during the whole concert. I was so into it until I didn't wanna leave the stadium when everything's over. I was a fan ever since.

.."have a nice day"- Bon Jovi

No comments:

Post a Comment