Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Something I'll hold onto forever

Although I've done wrong and things didnt work out but I'm still having feelings which I had and still have now. There are times I just wanna let it go but cant. Finally thinking straight, I am actually so in love with you till there is no end and at the same time it hurts when I see you suffering while I'm not there to take it all away. I felt so useless and I wanna make it up to you but unfortunately cant. The fact is I dont know how to let someone go and give way for others. You make me so messed up till I dont know how to solve this. When times which I cant be there where I should be I always feel so left out and a sence of emptyness which I feel. Just wanna say that hold onto something which means alot to you dont ever let it go. Dont forget it but remember it.

...something which cant be heard

No comments:

Post a Comment