Sunday, September 20, 2009

unloveable...


Some people are just so lucky to find someone who cares about them and feel the same way as they are. They are just so happy together but me... hahaha I have a habit to push people away whenever they are close. I just don't know why am I doing this. I just wanna isolate myself sometimes and have my own time but people tend to misunderstand. I'm sorry . Maybe its my problem because I cant let anyone in since my heart was ripped out and went missing. Blame me all you want. I know I have so much work to do mending my attitude and the awkwardness of pushing people away when they come too close. Hahaha like one of my friend said few years ago. LONER. Yea I think she's right. Sometimes I do feel left out and sometimes I just need time alone in my own little world. There are times I think if I continue like this I'm gonna die alone and no one will ever miss me. The only person who I let in has left me with hopes and pain. I still remember you promised me something but after waiting for two years... nothing. Its ok. I just hope that I have apart of your memories. Eventhough if its just a lil one. I'll be happy. You deserve someone better and I'm glad you do. Since I cant know about you anymore now, I still tried to find ways knowing so. I tried but those never last. I was happier before. Now when I get something I'm not happy and that explains the emotionless me. Just wanna know how are you doing now. Haven't heard from you for awhile now. Missed you anyways and I still do.


..better off alone

No comments:

Post a Comment