Sunday, August 30, 2009

MERDEKA!!!....in just awhile more


The number 52 is the number for the country this year. As always Merdeka is when the day where parades are held in the streets blocking all the shopping malls and jamming the whole city which will eventually yield all your shopping throughout this special holiday. If you are thinking that's the case than I'm sorry to say that you are not truly a Malaysian. Tomorrow is the day which our country celebrates its Independence after the ruling of the British. I'm not gonna bore you with all the sejarah stuff but to tell you guys something else. What I wanna say is as a Malaysian we must remember this date as long as we are alive and well. Malaysia is where we live,grew up and create our fondest memories. I am so lucky to be born as a Malaysian because:

1) The Food.
2) The unique places and world heritages.
3) The only country which is still intact with its traditions as well as modernization.
4) The different culture and languages which surrounds me.
5) And the valuable lesson which is learnt by each and every Malaysian is Unity.

I am proud to be a Malaysian and I hope that we live in unity and peace. How 'bout you?

Happy birthday Malaysia

...semangat merdeka dari hatiku

No comments:

Post a Comment