Saturday, August 8, 2009

something which was strong...




tears which uncontrollably flow
felt like my heart has been pierced by my own bone
hard to swallow
overwhelm with pain

a sip of water which taste like hard liqour
swallowing the things that happened
blood which supposed to be thicker than water
ended up as diluted as air

trying to be strong
holding back the tears
it gets harder each time
everytime i get weaker and weaker

waking up to a new day, a new beginning
just a split second
it falls and shatters like a piece of glass
i had to hurt myself to pick it all up

fragile like a bond
i'm trying to be hard as steel to bear with it
consequences are there to show themselves
which i could not stop

the moment starts to haunt me
bit by bit
as it pulls me to become weaker
ever happening ever hurting



... broken ties

No comments:

Post a Comment