Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Float like a butterfly...Sting like a bee...


As when I'm going thru a hard time getting over someone, I only could think of when can this be over. The day which I've been wanting so much is now. Since all has past, I am feel so light like I could just flyaway and smile. The feeling of freedom after love is what I am experiencing now. I am finally problem free and to tell you the truth I feel better than how I was years ago. Whenever the song I gotta feelin comes up, I feel that there are times which we could have a good night afterall. When I am feeling light, I am preparing for SPM seriously and hope that my results that I'm gonna get is one of my best. I really want things which I've planned happen so I'mma work for it....


Float like a butterfly,Sting like a bee
with keys of ignition and the gloves of Ali
to and fro of the watery sea, the sunlight shines on me

No comments:

Post a Comment