Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Great 70...



Yesterday I had dinner with my family in PJ. The occasion was my grandpa had turned 70. I was also shocked myself because he wasn't like every other 70 year old man which sits at home and enjoys his pension money. Actually my grandad had been told many times that he don't look like 70 but more like 60++. All he did was laughed. The dinner was great and I ate alot.Everyone was happy especially my grandpa. I saw his expression when we sang the song and made a wish blowing off the candles. I was very happy for him. I couldn't stop wondering what did he wished for but no matter how my mind wonders its still about the 4D and 4 ekor. Hahah and that time was the first time I saw my grandma kissed my grandpa on the cheek.... HAHAHAHAHAHA so cute... Everyone was teasing them that day.



Happy 70th Birthday Grandpa!
May all your wishes come true.

...joy of the number 70

No comments:

Post a Comment