Thursday, August 20, 2009

Update....


Sorry for not updating cause I was busy with my SPM trails... So anyways, all the papers were ok and today chemistry was the last paper. Finally. Everything is ok and the next thing is tomorrow. Well, tomorrow is THE MERDEKA celebration of my school. The last one I'll ever have...sob...sob... I tried on my 'cheongsam' top yesterday and guess wat... It cant fit. Since I don't own any other traditional clothes, I went to buy one. I bought this black baju kurung which has kinda like a gold thread stitching. It was ok and that was the first time actually buying one for myself. The others which I previously wear was all my moms'. I had to do so now because I have already outgrown her. Hahahaha. And yea... tomorrow we're going pyramid to release stress and relax from our stressed out 2 weeks and a well deserved 1 week holiday to slow things down. Time is taken for the 1 week to study for D-day on 18th of November. Everything's cool except bout a friend of mine. I am still figuring out what went wrong because she just exploded recently which had made us puzzled and confused here. Just wanna say if she reads this... " Hey... I dont know what made you so upset but we here in SSC are still your friends and we still care for you. It is maby we're too caught up with stuff in school which made you feel left out like that. Seriously it was hectic. We are here still your friends and wanna fix everything which had caused you to misunderstand the situation. Anytime just talk to us. We wanna hear you out. "


....tired need rest ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment